Polish Association of Juices Producers (KUPS) is an organization which represents more than
80% of Polish marketplace. KUPS supports Polish producers of fruit juices, nectars and drinks
by providing the best political, legal and economic conditions for the industry.
HealthThink agency supported the work of KUPS by coordinating educational campaign
“5 servings of vegetables, fruit or juice”. Our services included communication strategy, copywriting, media relations and creation of educational film.
- The campaign of our project reached nearly 1 000 000 people,
- The program was attended by nearly 300 000 children from 3 800 schools, 5 000 teachers, 600 000 parents, and about 20 000 doctors,
- We sent about 615 000 educational materials for children,
- Our campaign has increased children’s awareness of healthy eating about 13%,
- 69% of the children learned that vegetables and fruit should be eaten 5 times a day,
- 86% of the program participants realized that these products are a source of natural vitamins,
- We organized radio broadcasting which was shown in Program Czwarty Polskiego Radia, Radio TOK FM, Radio PIN, Radio PLUS and Radio VOX FM,
- For the purposes of the campaign, we created educational film titled “Sok, czyli owoc w płynie” which have had 1 600 views on YouTube,
- We created nearly 20 PR materials and we obtained 130 publications in national and regional newspapaers, and also in teaching, parenting and scientific media,
- We hosted 30 journalists during the meetings with the press, organized in leading publishing houses like Edipresse, G+J and Burda Media.
Read more about the campaign on www.5porcji.pl